Parent Teacher League(PTL)
Immanuel's Parent Teacher League (PTL) is a school organization that is made up of volunteer parents, teacher representatives, and the school principal.
- This group plans several events throughout the school year.
- The largest event is the annual school auction which is held in the spring of each school year.
- The executive committee of the PTL is made up of a president, vice-president, treasurer, secretary, and room parent chairperson.
- Monthly meetings are held to plan events, determine the expenditures of auction profits, and to plan enhancements for the students of Immanuel.
- All parents of Immanuel Lutheran School Preschool and School are invited to attend meetings.
The Parent Teacher League meetings are held once a month on Thursday evenings beginning at 6:30 p.m. in the Media Center.
PTL Meeting Agenda & Minutes
PTL Event & Meeting Schedule
Meetings (Thursdays 6:30 pm in the Media Center)
- September 28
- October 26
- November 16
- January 25
- March 22
- April 26
- May 24
- Game Night - Friday, September 15 6:30 pm
- Donuts at Dawn – Thursday, October 5, 7:30-8 am
- Christmas Shoppe – December 6, 7,8
- Christmas Parties - December 22
- Game Night - Friday, January 5 - 6:30 pm
- Daddy Daughter Dance - January 19
- Immanuel AUCTION - February 23
- Mother/Son Event - March 11
- Muffins in the Morning - March 15
- Easter Parties - March 29
- Picnic Day - May 30
PTL Executive Board and Event Coordinators
Executive Board for 2017-2018
- President - Amanda Kozlowski
- Vice President - Mari Munofo
- Treasurer - Danielle Craig
- Secretary - Leeanne Mendez
- Auction Coordinators - Amanda Kozlowski, Kelly Wargo, Deb Siekmann, Kim James, and Dawn Starkey
- Room Mom Coordinator - Hillary Sobilo
- Daddy / Daughter Dance -
- After School Club Representative - Eileen Songer
- Donuts at Dawn / Muffins in the Morning Coordinator - April Flemming and Family
- Christmas Shoppe- Hilary Sobilo & Danielle Craig
- Box Tops - Laurie Griffith
- Krista Jacques
- Jan Williams
- Joel Neumeyer