Summer Day Camp
Summer Day Camp Program 2017
Our Summer Day Camp Program 2017 is for students K-5th grade
Our camp weeks will have a theme with several activities planned for each day.
Each day will include: Bible time, outdoor/indoor play, craft and game activities, computers, cooking, rest and reading period, walks and sport activities, movie/popcorn days.
All camp students will need to bring a bag lunch/snacks, water bottle, backpack with a change of clothes, bathing suit/towel for sprinklers and water play, sunscreen, and small pillow/blanket. All items need to be labeled with child’s name.
Our staff will include both adult leaders and college/high school student assistants.
For questions please contact the school office or:
Tammy Joyce - ESC Director
(586) 354-3933 | email@example.com
Summer Day Camp Schedule 2017
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:30am-5:30pm
- Starts: Monday, June 12 – Ends: Thursday, August 3.
- CLOSED for the holiday week of July 3-7
- CLOSED for Immanuel’s Vacation Bible School week July 17-21
- $10 Registration Fee per child
- $4.50 per hour, $3.50 for each additional sibling
- Drop-ins $5 per hour (3 hr. minimum)
To register for our summer program -
- Fill out registration form
- Return to the school office with $10 registration fee