FuneralsBuried in Christ
The Death of a loved one is difficult at anytime. There is no way to be prepared and no way to be ready for the emotional flood that comes. All people grieve at death, because it is not what we have been created for. In order to help with your funeral, please contact the following.
- Funeral Home. The funeral home will facilitate the viewing, service and burial of your loved one. The funeral home is the first call to be made after the death of a loved one.
- Immanuel. Please contact us so that we can pray with you, also, so that we can ensure that things are ready for when the funeral home calls to set up the service honoring your loved one. Please call 586.286.4231 (church office) or any of our Pastors.
- Pastor Michael: 586-244-3492
- Pastor Nikolai: 970-372-8919
- Pastor Mike Lutz: 586-739-3568
- Where would you like the funeral to be held. We will officiate the funeral wherever your family desires. From the funeral home, to our chapel to the worship center.
- Would you like anyone to speak at the funeral or memorial service? If so, please have them write their words down so that they speak with the intention and care that their heart does desire.
- What music would you like to have played? Some familiar songs are Amazing Grace, How great Thou art, I Know My Redeemer Lives, I Can Only Imagine. We have the ability to have traditional organ led or piano led music, as well as modern worship videos played.
- Would you like a luncheon at Immanuel? We have the ability to host a luncheon for your family following the service for up to 300 people. Our luncheons are professionally catered by our on-site caterer, and also supported with home made deserts by our Ladies Aid group. Contact our Caterer Rick Ramando (firstname.lastname@example.org) (586.731.1398) to schedule and set your menu.