Our ProgramsRegistration is open for the 2019-20 School Year. See our Registration page for more info!
Children who are 4 years old before September 1
We offer two options to meet the needs of our preschoolers and their families.
3 Day Program
Our 3 day program meets M-W-F, September through May. Choose from our morning session: 8:30 – 11:00 am, or our afternoon session: 12:15 – 2:45 pm.
5 Day Program
Our 5 day program meets M-F, September through May.
Morning Class time: 8:30-11:20 am Afternoon Class time is 12:15 – 3:05 pm
This program is designed to encourage each child to become the best he or she can be by providing a strong learning foundation and a stimulating environment where each child is eager to learn. It is established specifically for those children who are not yet ready for a kindergarten experience but need more than a three day preschool.
*Students must be toilet trained and completely independent in bathroom usage for all 4 year old programs*
Children who are 3 years old before September 1
Our 3 year old classes meet 2 times a week from September through May on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Choose from our morning session: 8:30 – 11:00 am, or our afternoon session: 12:15 – 2:45 pm.
*Students must be toilet trained and completely independent in bathroom usage.*
Young 3's - Praise and Play
A Parent/Child Preschool Experience
Praise and Play meets on Mondays, September through May. Class time is 8:30 – 10:30 am
This class is designed for:
• Children who cannot attend a traditional 3 year old preschool program because they are not 3 years old by September 1st or who are not toilet trained in time for preschool.
• Children who are finding it hard to separate from their parents; Children can have a positive and fun adventure in school, while remaining with their parent.
• Parents who want their child involved in a Christian School experience; learning about the love of Jesus.
• Parents who want more than just a “play” group. We offer thematic units, learning concepts, hands-on experiences, field trips and more!
Class sizes are limited to 10 children and their parent.
2's - Tiny Treasures
A Parent/Child Preschool Experience for 2 Year Olds
Our two year old program is for the child and a parent or caregiver. We have multiple class times to choose from:
- Wednesdays, 8:30 – 10:00 am
- Wednesdays, 10:15 – 11:45 am
- Fridays, 10:15 – 11:45 am
Session 1 begins in September and concludes in December.
Session 2 begins in January and concludes in April.
Each twelve week session offers parents and toddlers an opportunity to share Jesus time, free play, stories, songs, fingerplays, parachute and other movement activities and creative art activities.
Students must be two by the beginning of each session and must be accompanied by a parent or other guardian.