Admissions & Enrollment
Call for a personal tour from our Admissions Director, Laurie Griffith, at (586) 286-1940 or Request a Tour or More Information
Where Do I Start?
- If you have any questions, please call the school at (586) 286-1940 or email our Admissions Director, Laurie Griffith, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our Admissions Director will contact you to set up an appointment to meet you, give you a tour, and answer any questions that you may have.
- With the admission acceptance and full payment of the registration fee, enrollment is finalized for the coming school year.
Immanuel Lutheran Church has as its purpose to give a Christian education to as many children as possible. Therefore, we are eager to offer the educational program of our preschool - 8th grade to all of the parents who desire a Christ-centered education for their children. Please contact the school office to learn more about our school or to schedule a tour.
Immanuel Lutheran School believes that discrimination is contrary to the philosophy, nature, and mission of the school. Therefore, Immanuel does not and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in its admission policies or educational and other school administered programs.
The state of Michigan requires that to be admitted to kindergarten, children must be 5 years old by September 1st.
Immanuel Lutheran School tries to maintain a student/teacher ratio that will be beneficial to the education of all students.
- Preschool: a maximum of 20 students per session
- Kindergarten - 8th Grade: 25 students per classroom