Summer Day Camp
Summer Day Camp Program
Our Summer Day Camp Program is for students K-5th grade
Each camp week will have a theme with several activities planned for each day.
Each day will include: Bible time, outdoor/indoor play, craft and game activities, computers, cooking, rest and reading period, walks and sport activities, movie/popcorn days.
Special Field Trips: There will be 4-5 scheduled local field trips. Dates to be determined.
All camp students will need to bring a bag lunch/snacks, water bottle, backpack with a change of clothes, bathing suit/towel for sprinklers and water play, sunscreen, and small pillow/blanket. All items need to be labeled with child’s name.
Our staff will include both adult leaders and college/high school student assistants.
For questions please contact the school office or:
Tammy Joyce - ESC Director - firstname.lastname@example.org
To register for our summer program -
- Fill out online registration form below
- Click the button below to pay $15 Summer Day Camp Registration Fee
Summer Day Camp Schedule 2019
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:30am-5:30pm
- Starts: Monday, June 17
- Ends: Thursday, August 15
- CLOSED for the holiday week of July 1-5
- CLOSED for Immanuel's VBS July 15-19