Summer Day Camp
Summer Day Camp Program
Our Summer Day Camp Program is for students K-5th grade
Our camp weeks will have a theme with several activities planned for each day.
Each day will include: Bible time, outdoor/indoor play, craft and game activities, computers, cooking, rest and reading period, walks and sport activities, movie/popcorn days.
Special Field Trips: There will be four scheduled local field trips. Dates to be determined.
All camp students will need to bring a bag lunch/snacks, water bottle, backpack with a change of clothes, bathing suit/towel for sprinklers and water play, sunscreen, and small pillow/blanket. All items need to be labeled with child’s name.
Our staff will include both adult leaders and college/high school student assistants.
For questions please contact the school office or:
Tammy Joyce - ESC Director - email@example.com
Summer Day Camp Schedule 2018
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:30am-5:30pm
- Starts: Monday, June 11 – Ends: Thursday, August 16
- CLOSED for the holiday week of July 2-6
- $15 Registration Fee per child (includes t-shirt and snacks)
- $4.50 per hour for full day (6-10 hours) - $3.50 for each additional sibling
- $5.00 per hour for half day (3-5 hours) - $4.00 for each additional sibling
To register for our summer program -
- Fill out registration form
- Return to the school office with $15 registration fee